Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Design:
dollresed

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ellenborough Market Cafe

Like every other post exam activity I've had, my classmates and I decided to celebrate the end of our exams with a buffet lunch at Ellenborough Market Cafe - Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel.


Ellenborough Market Cafe
20 Merchant Road, GF Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore
Tel: +65 6239 1847

Opening Hours
Daily: 7am–10.30am, 12pm–2.30pm, 6.30pm–10pm
Sat–Sun & PH: 3.30pm–5.30pm [Buffet High Tea)


I've had a couple of dinner buffets here before and I do like their wide variety of food, especially their desserts. But this was my first time trying out their lunch buffet and I must say I wasn't too impressed. Don't get me wrong. It's still good, but not as good as their dinner menu in my opinion.

Regardless of the food, it was nice to be found in the company of friends - chit chatting, laughing, poking fun at each other and having a good time. I guess with exams off our shoulders, it just seems so much easier to smile, laugh, and be happy.

And though I know moments like these are short-lived, I am just going to enjoy every moment of my restored sanity, joy, freedom, and sleep before my next term's exams in July.

Ahhh.. it feels darn good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment